NOTE: While Zenju Sensei brings the heart of Zen to this work, this is not a Buddhist teacher/student activity.
Through divination, transmission of prayers, and wisdom-based invocations, we connect to silence to hear what is being said. We will see and look, hear and listen. A warm refuge is offered to support you in:
- AFFIRMING the wisdom that comes from silence
- RENEWING energy for your work and service in the world
- LIVING in harmony with who you are
- ILLUMINATING your divinity by awakening
- LISTENING to what nature has to offer
If you resonate with wisdom teachings, ritual, and ceremony you are welcome to come and bring all of who you are.
“Know that you are a blessing whose thoughts, actions, intentions and compassionate consciousness will reach beyond this world into greater realities. Immersing ourselves in the sacredness of life is to open to the vastness of it.” -Zenju
Our journey together progresses through three (or less depending on your needs and your budget for self-care) one-hour ZOOM Internet sessions:
- ASSESSMENT – Utilizing Zenju’s Black Angel Card Oracle that came through a spiritual lucid dream in 1996, we explore what is begging for your attention and hone what is needed. You will receive personal transmissions using speech to shift body and mind and therefore your actions.
- DIVINATION – Using my private collection of symbolic instruments of divination, sacred tools, prayer and meditation, your body settles, your heart opens, and the volume of noise in the world is turned down so that you can see and hear ways to meet life as it presents itself. it is reflected back to you what comes through you and your ancestors. Note: Divination is not a psychic reading nor a prediction of the future. Rather, it is a communion with the divine and an acknowledgement of the cosmic ceremony we live in.
- INTEGRATION OF WORK – clarifying and integrating your own wisdom, and we explore what further supports are needed. Our work together aligns the many streams of knowledge you have gained throughout your life with a textured and multifaceted spiritual dimension that supports embodied wisdom and compassionate actions.
Email email@example.com to book your assessment.
“Let the earth feed you so that you may dance in its open field.” Zenju